GooberGirl

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Finished

I have now finished reading Julie of the Wolves. I thought it was a pretty good book, with a weird ending that is. I liked the book because it was full of adventure and friendship. I think in my next post I will write a book report on it, because that's one of the reasons Mr. Hatcher made us all start these blogs.

When my group (more like "Quinn's Group", since he's group leader) is finished reading Julie of the Wolves we have to make a brochure with three pages. The first page will have some of the names the characters in the book and a short description of them, the second will include a summary of the book, and the third will includ your personal thoughts on the book.

Teresa and Kim are already done with their brochure on Pippi in the South Sea. So I think I will go take a look at it on Moday, since today is Saturday, ya know.

Smell ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home